Today I’m sharing a design board I created for Easton’s room. This helps me SO much when putting a room together.. and I’ll share the links below! I have had so many questions coming in on these ottomans! I’m always looking for more storage, and these particular ones come unfilled, so you can store pillows, blankets, or comforters in them!
- <a rel="noreferrer noopener" href="http://<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=tf_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=megansteward-20&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B07YRJGRHX&asins=B07YRJGRHX&linkId=83846895f61756d520ef6ad46e3c8fd1&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066C0&bg_color=FFFFFF"> Ottoman
- Chunky Knit Blanket
- Channel Stitch Velvet Quilt
- Euro Soft Texture Tassled Pillow
- Multi Texture Dash Throw Pillow
- <a rel="noreferrer noopener" href="http://<a target="_blank" href="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07B5W7KBX/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B07B5W7KBX&linkCode=as2&tag=megansteward-20&linkId=043a04577ad4cad09a8974ea410c8be8">JONATHAN Y JYL2005A Collins 29.25" Glass LED Table Lamp Modern,Contemporary,Glam for Bedroom, Living Room, Office, College Dorm, Coffee Table, Bookcase, BrassGold</a>Lamp
This post may contain affiliate links. That means we may make a small commission on items purchased through links in this post at no extra cost to you!
This is how his room was.. this room is constantly evolving as our little kiddo grows. It still amazes me how quickly everything changes. It seems like we are constantly boxing up clothes to make room for the larger sizes.. or packing up toys and books that just don’t interest him anymore..
He keeps telling us that he doesn’t love the whale over his dresser.. & I have a feeling my decorating privileges are quickly dwindling in this room. 😉 And while we’re on the topic of his dresser- can you believe that I found this on Facebook Marketplace for $10? A little paint, new knobs and it’s good as new!
So often I get asked how his room stays so tidy! I’ll let you in on our secret.. lots and lots of bins. All of his toys are sorted out and have their own containers- hot wheel cars, legos, puzzles, coloring supplies, play-doh, etc. We have always kept it this way and taught him that he always had to put one bin away before taking out another.
Wall Art: Hobby Lobby
Dresser: Facebook Marketplace Find (Refinished)